TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE TELMMA SITE
In order to guarantee the quality of its services and to be able to ensure that its website functions as well as possible, TELMMA processes personal data when the User makes use of the various functionalities of the www.telmma.com and www.telmma.fr websites, hereafter "the Website".
The owner of the Site is SAS TELMMA PROPERTY GROUP, hereinafter referred to as "TELMMA" or "The Company". Any person using the website for any reason whatsoever is referred to as the "User".
The data controller is TELMMA, which agrees to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR no. 2016/679, Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on trust in the digital economy, Law no. 78-17 (LIL) as amended by Law no. 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 and the regulations resulting therefrom).
1. Collection of personal data
Personal data about the User is collected on the occasion of:
- Browsing the Site: When browsing the Site, personal data concerning the User may be collected, in particular by the storage of various types of tracker files. These small files will be designated under the general name of "cookies". Technical cookies permit the Site to function. Therefore, they must remain activated so that the User can navigate on the Site. TELMMA does not use other types of cookies.
- Subscription to the Newsletter: The user can subscribe to the TELMMA Newsletter. TELMMA will, therefore, process the User's email address when the User subscribes to the Newsletter. If the User is no longer interested in the Newsletter, he or she can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link.
- Online application: In the context of a spontaneous application for a job or internship within the Company, the User authorizes TELMMA to process his/her identification data, professional and academic background, contact data and any other information provided by the candidate.
- Contacting one of the agencies by means of the platform: TELMMA will process the information inserted in the form to be completed, including the identity of the User, his or her contact data, as well as the information contained in the message, so that the selected agency can provide a response.
2. Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the site's services and to maintain a secure environment. Thus, this data will be collected for:
- Access and use of the Site;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the Site;
- Handling of legal claims of data subjects;
- Dispatch of the Newsletter;
- Answering questions asked online;
- Processing of online applications;
- Management of customer files;
The site only uses technical cookies which guarantee proper functioning of the Site and do not require acceptance.
For more information, you can consult the Online Cookies Policy.
4. Duration of retention
Cookies are only session cookies and are deleted when the session is closed.
The email addresses of subscribers to Telmma's newsletter will be kept until the User unsubscribes. The subscription may be terminated via the unsubscribe link included in newsletters sent.
Data provided by the User in the context of an application may be kept for up to two (2) years from the last contact with the candidate, should the need arise to contact him/her again.
Connection identifiers will be kept for a period of one (1) year.
In the contact form, the user’s contact details and the various items of information provided will be kept for up to three (3) years after the last contact with the data subject.
5. Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- TELMMA is required to transmit the data in order to follow up on claims and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
- TELMMA is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset disposal or receivership: In this case, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data.
The User is informed that TELMMA may call upon subcontractors to delegate some of its services to specialists in order to increase the efficiency of its services. Consequently, the Company agrees to ensure the compliance of said subcontractors with the General Data Protection Regulation.
6. Security and confidentiality
TELMMA agrees to implement the appropriate organizational, technical, software and physical security measures to prevent any form of violation of personal data within the meaning of article 4 of the aforementioned European regulation. However, it should be pointed out that the Internet is not a secure environment and the Company cannot guarantee the absolute security of the transmission and/or storage of information on the Internet.
7. Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users may exercise their right to information and access, right to limit processing, right to delete data, right to rectification and right to portability of data concerning them by writing to the Company's Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address:
- By post: DPO 66 Quai du Maréchal Joffre CS 40064 | 92415 Courbevoie Cedex
- By email: email@example.com
Proof of identity is required in order to preserve the confidentiality of users' personal data.
The User is informed that in the event of a response deemed unsatisfactory, he or she has the right to submit a complaint to the French regulatory body, notably the CNIL. This right may be exercised by writing to the following address: 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80717- 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
8. Modification of the TCU
This document may be modified. TELMMA will publish any new version on its site. Only the latest version online on the day of the user's connection is applicable.